Horde Guild - Draenor Server - Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild - Draenor Server - Europe

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello it's me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doraa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-09-22

Hello it's me Empty
PostSubject: Hello it's me   Hello it's me I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 5:27 am

Hello.

This Đora the explorer. Some of you may remember me as the shaman Maestro. I was just wondering if any of the old members are active still?

I couldn't log on to my old forum account as it seems it's been deactivated.

Regards me
Back to top Go down
Padre
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Padre

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Hello it's me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello it's me   Hello it's me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 10:37 pm

You still playing m8 ?
Back to top Go down
Doraa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-09-22

Hello it's me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello it's me   Hello it's me I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 7:10 am

Hey, I recently quit again. I tried looking up some of the older members when I started up again, but I couldn't find anyone. I found traces of Soroas on Stormscale if I remember correctly, but his avatars seems to have gone afk since then. It was hard to justify spending so much time raiding beetween uni and gf unfortunately. I miss the old days with no obligations Sad I started playing D&D instead Very Happy

You could add me on battle net if you'd like: Đora#2298. It would be cool if you could get the old gang together and play something together sometime!
Back to top Go down
Padre
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Padre

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Hello it's me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello it's me   Hello it's me I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 8:14 am

I have recently come back myself and only yesterday I opened up a guild charter on Draenor for a guild called Kíndred and will try get back some of the old guys again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello it's me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello it's me   Hello it's me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello it's me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde Guild - Draenor Server - Europe :: Public Section :: Kin Applications-
Jump to: